On your first visit, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and being the completed new patient forms with you. We look forward to seeing you!
During Your Visit Instructions
Posted October 2018
No children are allowed during your visit, except for infants accompanying during 6-8 week post-partum visit. Absolutely no strollers. Patient will be asked to reschedule. Thank you!
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Insurance Card
- List of medications you take on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and vitamins.
- List of surgeries or medical procedures you have had.
- Payment for your co-pay, deductible or non-covered services.
- For your convenience we take cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We do not accept personal checks.
We work hard to accommodate the needs of all our patients. Please bring your insurance information, photo ID, completed paperwork (see below), or arrive 1/2 hour early to complete your paperwork in the office before your appointment.
Appointment Reminders and No Show
Arrive 10 minutes prior to the time of your appointment. If you arrive late to your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. All scheduled office appointments not cancelled within 24 hours prior to your appointment, subjected to a $50.00 fee. All scheduled hospital, surgery Center and/or in-office procedures not cancelled within 72 hours are subject to a $250.00 fee. It is the patients responsibility to make all pre-op appointments and obtain medical clearances prior to surgery. This serves as notice that repeat missed appointments may results in dismissal from the practice.
Contacting Your Physician
There will be times when you need to contact your physician during office hours or after hours.
The following is a handy checklist for what to do:
- Please respect our physicians by remembering that they are available after hours for medical emergencies only. We would appreciate a phone call during business hours to address any routine questions, medication refills or appointment needs that you may have. Or message in the portal for routine questions.
- Be prepared to discuss your problem or need right away, especially if you’ve phoned after hours.
- Please inform the physician on call or the answering service personnel if you are pregnant and if so your expected due date and the number of weeks pregnant that you currently are.
- Be prepared to follow the instructions given by the physician on call. Your health and safety is our concern
To better assist you on your first visit to our office, please download and complete the forms below and be sure to bring them with you. Please make sure to also bring your medical insurance card(s) and a photo ID for our records. Thank you.
- New Patient Pack(paper PDF)
- Patient Registration Submit Online
- Insurance Disclosure Submit Online
- Women’s Wellness Exam Authorization
- Medical Records Release
- Medical Records Request Form
Metropolitan Women’s Group LLC, is independently owned and operated by the healthcare providers in the practice. We contract with many insurance companies including HMO, PPO, POS and indemnity networks.
The following is a list of insurance plans that we are participating providers with. Please note that new plans are added frequently. If your present insurance carrier is not listed, please contact one of our office locations to check the status of participation.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health
- John Hopkins Health Plan
- Maryland Medical Assistance
- Maryland Physicians Care
- One Health Plan
- Priority Partners
- Private Health Care System
- Care First BCBS Community Health Plan of Maryland